Workforce Connections Community of Practice Labor Market Assessment Workstream
Despite widespread dialogue on youth employment challenges, and increasing attention to the evaluation of “what works” in youth employment programs, guidance is limited on how practitioners and workforce stakeholders can identify the driving constraints and opportunities within a specific country context. There is a particular need for better assessment and analysis tools. Many resources exist – of varying levels of quality and accessibility – but which tools are most appropriate?
Workforce Connections presented:
- an inventory of existing tools and methods identified to date,
- a proposed decision tree for labor market analysis, and
- a summary of new “open source” tools currently in development.
- Bryanna Millis, Technical Advisor
- Eleanor Sohnen, Workforce Specialist
- Lara Goldmark, Workforce Connections Project Director (Moderator)
Hosted by Workforce Connections (USAID, FHI 360, and Making Cents International)
If you were not able to attend the Workforce Connections Community of Practice Labor Market Assessment Workstream Event, you can find a link to the Webinar and PowerPoint Presentation below:
1825 Connecticut Ave NW
Google map and directions